Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The emptiest feeling

Really, there is no bigger let-down than seeing you have email in your gmail inbox, then finding out it's just an update from LinkedIn.
Then, to kick you when you're down, you realize it is only updates of other people's status and connections.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Marcus and I went down to Bridgeport yesterday and we passed Morgan St. So I said, "Morgen!" and he said "Morgen!", even though it was the middle of the afternoon, and he tried to change it to "tag" but I wouldn't let him because it's always MORGEN!! We were thinking about you and wondering how you are. So... MORGEN!!

1:58 AM  
Blogger throm said...

Morgen! I will say that occasionally to another friend who took Deutschen in high school. Plus, I always say Bonsoir to my BFFF (best french friend forever) in the Morgen and Bonjour in das evening.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home