Going native
I don't know what hit me more that HK now is home:
1) Standing in the "residents" line for immigration when re-entering Hong Kong.
2) Thinking as I touched down in HK, "Crap, I don't want to go home. I want to be back in Phuket."
or
3) Having sore, watery eyes all day because the smog was so bad, especially after visiting clean Phuket.
Though I do think part of reason 2 comes from the fact I can't wait to leave my current, temporary furnished place for my new place that I really will call my own. A place that doesn't have a cheap vinyl sofa. A place that won't be smaller than my Phuket hotel room.
1) Standing in the "residents" line for immigration when re-entering Hong Kong.
2) Thinking as I touched down in HK, "Crap, I don't want to go home. I want to be back in Phuket."
or
3) Having sore, watery eyes all day because the smog was so bad, especially after visiting clean Phuket.
Though I do think part of reason 2 comes from the fact I can't wait to leave my current, temporary furnished place for my new place that I really will call my own. A place that doesn't have a cheap vinyl sofa. A place that won't be smaller than my Phuket hotel room.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home