Thoughts from the land where there's no such thing
as political correctness
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Buddha!
the religious icon, not a dog my sister used to own. Scenes from a temple behind my hotel and from a cave along the mekong, where people for hundreds of years have left buddha statues.
no, because buddha reached the ultimate level, which is nothingness. and if you reach nothingness, there is nothing left to remember, right, including yourself. God, either I just wrote a bad Tarantino movie line, or a dialogue between two stoned freshmen in college.
3 Comments:
why do they leave Buddha statues? Doesn't Buddha already know what he looks like? He is, after all, Buddha.
no, because buddha reached the ultimate level, which is nothingness. and if you reach nothingness, there is nothing left to remember, right, including yourself.
God, either I just wrote a bad Tarantino movie line, or a dialogue between two stoned freshmen in college.
I think you wrote an entire Tarantino movie treatment. fill in with various killings and yer done
Post a Comment
<< Home