A first
1) Coworker, who is local, to another coworker, to is US, white and no longer drinks, the other night as we all were eating chicken wings: "You're the first white person I met who doesn't drink beer!"
2) Downside of Hong Kong: the plumbing is not the world's greatest. Upside to Hong Kong: there are little household goods stores everywhere that sell things that make #1 much easier to handle. In the US, I could not walk across the street and down to doors to buy $2US bathmats. Huzzah!
2) Downside of Hong Kong: the plumbing is not the world's greatest. Upside to Hong Kong: there are little household goods stores everywhere that sell things that make #1 much easier to handle. In the US, I could not walk across the street and down to doors to buy $2US bathmats. Huzzah!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home